Discover a Great Preschool in Cumming
At Discovery Point Cumming, we believe that a daycare should be a safe, nurturing space where children are encouraged to grow and develop while having fun. Our programs for infants through 12-year-olds allow students to build academic, social, and creative skills in a hands-on manner with plenty of one-on-one attention.
Discovery Point: Discover the Possibilities
Families who choose Discovery Point for child care soon realize we offer so much more than a basic learning program. Children come home excited about learning and about their experiences!
With owners on site daily, nutritious meals, state-funded pre-K opportunities, and before and after school care with transportation options, Discovery Point leads the way in a well-rounded approach to superior child development services.
We take the quality of our facilities very seriously and our rigid safety policies and health guidelines reflect that commitment. In addition, we accommodate any allergies or dietary restrictions for the absolute finest in daycare health and nutrition.
Top 10 Things That Make Our School Unique
2. Our teachers have been nationally recognized for excellence, including a recipient of the Children’s Tylenol Early Education National Teacher Award, Ms.Penny, Amy,
3. Tuition includes a range of fun and developmental Enrichment Programs taught by special instructors including Kids Learn Tech, Art, Spanish, Hand Writing Without Tears, and Yoga. We also offer a range of extracurricular enrichment programs.
4. We offer an Accelerated Pre-K program that is Literacy & STEM-focused. This Private Pre-K class offers low student-teacher ratios and monthly off-site field trips to bring out the potential in each child.
5. Trained/experienced staff with Lead Teachers required to obtain a minimum Child Development Associates (CDA ) credential or higher.
6. Private, age-appropriate playgrounds for each group with artificial turf.
7. On-site meal preparation offering vegetarian options, close allergy monitoring, and meals that feature fresh fruit/vegetables daily.
8. Close daily parent communication via a simple, secure, and informative online daily reporting system, PreSchool2me.
9. We serve Five local elementary schools with a fleet of multi-functional school activity buses that exceed the safety standard of vans and school district yellow buses.
10. Our Scholars Club afterschool program offers homework assistance and weekly Kids Learn Tech in-house field trip